Friday, May 15, 2009

I Just Threw Up In My Mouth

Is anyone hungry? You might want to wait a minute before eating ever again!! This is what the FDA allows to be in our food. Isn't this disgusting?!

I was going to post a picture to go along with this post but they all made me sick to my stomach! Maggots repulse me and were the reason I couldn't eat hamburgers for many years. Enjoy!

Can contain up to...

Canned Pineapples: 20 percent positive mold tests

Canned Tomatoes: 5 fly eggs and 1 maggot per 500 grams

Frozen Broccoli: 60 mites per 100 grams

Ground Cinnamon: 400 insect fragments and 11 rodent hairs per 50 grams

Peanut Butter: 30 insect fragments and 1 rodent hair per 100 grams

Popcorn: 20 gnawed grains or 2 rodent hairs per pound

Potato Chips: 6 percent rotten chips

2 comments:

Chels Allred said...

i have a hard time believing that kind of thing..do people really go through food like this to find this out? well..if we think too much about what is in our food..noone would eat!!

Anonymous said...

Think of it as protein.