Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday morning thoughts....

1. Is is weird to be in love with a stake? When I moved into my old singles ward 3 years ago, I instantly had an attachment to my ward and strangely, to my stake. There were a few times when I thought about switching singles wards but I didn't want to leave my stake. Yesterday, I got to visit my old stake for stake conference and it just felt peaceful like I was home. I'm not sure why because I don't know most of the people there, but the ones I do know are people that I love so much.

2. The deluxe version of Avatar comes out on DVD tomorrow. Dream come true.

3. Trust doesn't come easily to me. I've thought a lot recently about people in my life that I feel I can trust completely and what it is that makes me trust them. I think my trust in other people is strongly linked to my trust in God. This is something I am working on strengthening.

4. Sunday walks are one of my favorite Sunday activities, especially when I go on one with some of my best friends.

5. I get very scared knowing my eyes can only see 1/1000 of the light that is around me and my ears can only hear a certain range of sound waves. I don't like the idea that there is so much going on around me that I can't see or hear. It creeps me out.

0 comments: