Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Nessun Dorma


I think that lyrics are the most important part of music. 
I fall in love with songs mostly because I fall in love 
with the lyrics. That being said, some of my favorite songs
 have no lyrics. They are musical scores form movies like
"Meet Joe Black", "Pride and Prejudice", "Becoming Jane",
and "Pearl Harbor". What about songs that are sung in
different languages that I don't understand. "Nessun Dorma"
 is one of the most beautiful songs to me, and I have no clue
what any of the words in it mean. I kind of like that.

So, push play and put your feet up, lean back in your chair,
close your eyes, and let this beautiful song rock your world
for the next 3 minutes. I promise you won't regret it. If you
 like it you can push play again. I have had in on repeat
for the last 2 weeks.

  

1 comments:

Brenna said...

I have a love/hate relationship with that song....I love it, but hate it because it makes me cry everytime I hear it! It stirs up emotions that I didn't know I had and will always bring me to tears! Especially today as I was listening on your blog and scrolled down and read your post about Annie....oh the tears!