Thursday, November 18, 2010
Scammed!
October 2: I ordered my Antoine Dodson costume and was promised delivery BEFORE Halloween.
October 30: Still no costume. Found out I wouldn't be getting my order by Halloween.
November 2: Still no costume. Emailed the company and they replied with a phone number to text with any complaints. Sounds shady right?
November 3-12: Still no costume. Text back and forth with the company many times to try to figure out why I paid for a costume that I never received. They had different excuses every time.
November 13: Still no costume. Text them one last time and tell them to keep my money and my costume because I wasn't going to deal with them anymore. They texted back, "No, that is bad business and bad karma." Haven't heard from them since.
November 18: Still no costume. BUT I found this video of the NYU N'Harmonics doing an acapella version of "Bed Intruder" and I feel a little less bitter now about being scammed out of $22.
Posted by
Stephanie
at
6:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That is awesome! haha
Post a Comment