I am going to play a little catch up since I haven't blogged since Lillie was like one month. I feel bad for not documenting more since you forget details so quickly but I have been keeping a little ongoing list on my phone of the things Lillie likes, doesn't like, is learning to do, etc. It is in no order. I just write things as I think of them throughout the month. I will add some pictures too because no one likes just reading.
You are 12.5 pounds and 22 inches at your check up. You are happy as can be and starting to smile a lot. You sleep about 8 hours at a time at night. You love bath time, Taylor Swift, playing on your playmat, and breaking out of any swaddle wrap. You love staring and smiling at the ceiling. You found your voice and talk all day especially to mom. You are obsessed with a red ballon grandma Whitlock gave you when you were born. We named it Rosie. You stare, laugh, and talk to it all day long. You like going on walks and going on car rides. You are very social and love being around people. You are observant and notice everything. You love getting your diaper changed and taking baths. You still don't like tummy time! You got blessed by daddy and were so good. You just stared up at everyone in the circle and you didn't even fuss when your headband fell down into your eyes. You still spit up a lot and have a diaper blowout almost everyday. You get the hiccups every time you eat. I sing to you every night before bed. You sometimes sing along. You have become a great napper and sleeper and usually go down without any crying.
Celebrating our anniversary in Salt Lake and leaving Lillie for the first time. I cried a couple times during the 6 hours away and looked at pictures of her on my phone any chance I could.
First Sunday back from maternity leave
Spencer's mom made us a nice Sunday dinner for our anniversary
Trying out different hairstyles to see what she would look like with hair.
First Easter!
Started the nightly tradition of reading books with dad before bed.

















0 comments:
Post a Comment