I turned 30 and could not be happier about it. I am ready to leave my 20's behind. I feel like I finished everything I wanted to (mostly in the last year and a half) and am ready to start a new decade. I actually enjoy getting older. I feel more calm, comfortable, and confident with each passing year. All I wanted was a massage, Indian food, and spending the evening with Spencer and Lillie. I started a job and was training all week so I was really missing them. It was a wonderful night. Spencer bought me some U2 and Bon Iver records for our future record player and decorated the ENTIRE house with birthday stuff. Every birthday I am reminded of how many lovely and generous friends and family members I have. Truly some of the best!
Tuesday, September 16, 2014
30 Rocks!
Posted by
Stephanie
at
2:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I can't believe you are 30 already...and only getting better!
Post a Comment