What movie has made you cry the hardest?
Sure, I have felt my throat tighten and tears begin to well up in my eyes during many movies, but have I really cried? Only once. It was sometime last year and I was watching this movie with a group of friends...
I have never cried so hard at a movie in my life. I actually think I was sobbing at one point. I knew the ending would be what it was but for some reason it just ripped my heart out. Is it bad that I get sadder at movies where dogs die than humans? I will probably never watch this movie again. Once was enough.

2 comments:
One of my favorite movies! I cried too!
Oh my heck steph! ME TOO! Like seriously! I almost had to leave the theater because I was sobbing. You know that loud shoulder shaking sob? Yep, that was me. Abraham was laughing at me. I thought since I cried and got it all out at the movie, I would be ok to read the book. WRONG! Sobbed just the same. Glad I'm not alone on this one. :)
Post a Comment