Monday, December 13, 2010

Finals Week

Two down, four more to go!

- The end of the semester is a sad time for me. I spend 4 months getting to know my professors and becoming attached to them. My worst is when I finish my exam and have to walk it up to the teacher. I hand it to them and look them in the eye one last time. I always tell them thank you and my eyes always get watery. Haha! You think this would be easy since I've been going to school since I was 5, but no, it doesn't. I still almost cried today.

- I am a really fast test taker. I feel like I either know it or I don't, so I don't spent much time trying to figure it out when I have no clue. I am always the first in my classes to finish my tests, but rarely do I get the highest grade.

- I am the worst studier. I can stay focused for about 20 minutes and then I am distracted my every sight, sound, and smell. Right now, I should be studying but I took a break to blog.

- I have never have test anxiety. I study as much as I can and then I take my test. I don't worry about it. Maybe I should more. Maybe that could motivate me to study more. Maybe....

- I took Statistics this semester and it was one of my hardest classes, but it was also one of my favorites. There's something about working on a problem for 30 minutes, then finally coming up with the right answer. I love that feeling!

Okay....back to studying....

0 comments: