Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Pearl Harbor

Today is the 69th anniversary of the Pearl Harbor attack.


1. I wish I was alive in the 1940's. It's my favorite era and I like to imagine that I would have fit in perfectly back then.

2. Pearl Harbor is one of my favorite movies. I remember it came out in 2001 and I went to see it in the theater about 10 times. I've seen it probably 100 times since then, and I will probably watch it again today.


3. One of my favorite trips was when I went to Hawaii in high school with all of my friends. We had the chance to visit  Pearl Harbor Memorial while we were there and I loved it!



1 comments:

Brooke said...

I didn't know you loved Pearl Harbor so much! I wish we could have watched it together last week. I was thinking I wanted to watch it too. It's amazing to watch that movie and then actually stand in the spot it happened. It's unreal. Miss you!