Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Pixies

I have been loving pixie haircuts lately! I am well aware I could never pull one off, and I will never attempt to. These lovely ladies have been rocking them and they look hot. I love it!





And two more of the Michelle Williams' hair, but only because she is with Jake and I want her dress.


3 comments:

Chels Allred said...

i LOVE pixies. I wish every day that i could have a skinny face and wear one.
YOU could TOTALLy pull it off.

Brittany said...

Just for the record, I totally think you could wear one too..tho its kinda one of those "no turning back" kinds of things!

Stephanie said...

We seem to be forgetting that I have super curly hair so if I ever cut it this short I wouldn't be able to straighten it and I'd have a serious Afro. NOT cute! :)