With only 10 more days left in the year, I have started to think about what I would like to accomplish in 2011 and what goals I am going to set. Most are more personal, but there are a few things I plan to do next year.
1. Go to a U2 concert. They are my favorite band of all time, and I've NEVER seen them in concert! I get sick when I think about this, but they are coming back to the U.S. to tour next summer. I will go no matter what. See you soon Bono, Edge, Adam, and Larry.
2. Go to DisneyLand sometime in January or February on a weekday when it's the least busy. I have been craving a trip here for a few months.
3. Go on a cruise. I'm 26 and it's time I experience a cruise. Somewhere sunny and warm with crystal clear water would be ideal.



0 comments:
Post a Comment