Leaving Las Vegas was a little harder of a move for me because it was very final. I don't know if I will stay on the east coast the rest of my life, but I don't plan to ever move back to Las Vegas. I realized that there were people I would never see again, so I tried to say goodbye to as many of them as I could. I had a few going away dinners and get-togethers and received many going away cards and presents from people. I have felt such gratitude for my 21 years in Las Vegas and the wonderful people I have met along the way. Here are some of my last times with some of my favorite people.
Saturday, May 5, 2012
Home is wherever I'm with you
Posted by
Stephanie
at
9:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
im pissed i wasn't listed. pictured. or invited. its okay...i know I'm secretly your favorite.
Post a Comment