Sunday, May 6, 2012

You're the one I want

This weekend I wanted to go to some of my favorite places.

We started it off by celebrating Cinco de Mayo with some pupusas from a little authentic restaurant that my cousin recommended. Mmmm...they were so good! I haven't had them since I lived in Provo and ate them at least once a week. I would describe them as a pancake/taco/tamale.

The Jefferson Memorial is my favorite memorial. It takes my breath away with its grandness and sacredness. I could sit on the stairs and stare at it all night, plus it overlooks water with a perfect view of the Washington Memorial.
My favorite peaceful place is the gardens by the National Cathedral. I call it my "secret garden" because it has a little door to get in and then opens up into this beautiful garden with flowers,  cobblestone paths, a gazebo, wooden benches, etc. It is how I imagine England to look back in the "Pride and Prejudice" time. We had a Sunday picnic there today.






1 comments:

Rachel said...

How are you going to post a picture of a dead mouse with no explanation?