Friday, May 4, 2012

Sweetest Kill

I have done four job interviews in the last two days. Two of them have offered me the positions so far. I will probably start working somewhere in a week.

Here is what our apartment looks like:

And this is the view from the living room window. I like to imagine there is a forest in our backyard.

This afternoon, Jenni and I tried to figure out the Metro to get to George Washington University where she starts school soon. It was pretty easy and fast. The metro stations smell like the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at DisneyLand so that made me love it more.

Then we toured the Kennedy Center which had the best view from the top. I want to go back at night to see the view.

Then we were so hot from the humidity and starving so we stopped here to eat some delicious Mediterranean food.

1 comments:

Chels Allred said...

How FUN! I would also love the metro if it smelled like pirates. haha!!