Yesterday was a long, rough day but we finally made to our apartment in Washington DC late last night. We were tired, starving, and a little overwhelmed but life is good.
Some of my first thoughts have been:
- 10 suitcases for 3 people is a lot to handle, especially when it requires getting them all up to our third story apartment.
- What is a toll road? Somehow we got stuck on one but never paid anything. I'm sure the cameras got a picture of our car and we have a warrant out arrest.
- 85% humidity is really humid.
- I have never seen so many shades of green and beautiful houses and buildings. Everything seems clean and quaint.
- I appreciate my bed so much more after having to sleep on the floor last night. My hips are too old for that anymore.
- Know how to pronounce "Glebe" and "Dulles" correctly otherwise people will continually correct you.

2 comments:
Just checking up on you while I'm at work. Seeing why you're not here. Take care of those hips old woman...they don't lie. LOVE
aghhhhhhh!! you're gone!!! I'm so jealous. keep the updates coming.
Post a Comment