About 15 years ago, my little sister passed away. Annie was born with many physical problems and not expected to live very long. We were grateful to have 13 days to get to know her. My experience with Annie is something I will never forget. I still think about her all the time, especially this semester during my behavioral neuroscience class. We learn all about the brain and she was born without the corpus callosum so it's interesting to be able to understand her condition a little better. Also, sometimes when my family is all together, I feel like someone is missing and I wish she was there. Just some little things.
Late last night I scanned all Annie's pictures from her photo album and felt so much love and emotion for her. I know she has been there to help me get through some sad, dark times. I love her so much and can't wait to see her again soon.
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Annie Elizabeth
Posted by
Stephanie
at
4:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I think of Annie too. I remember being deeply touched by her. Now I now why. (Now that I see a picture of her, she looks like her brothers and sisters too!)
Post a Comment