Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ice Addict

Somewhere during the last few months, I allowed myself to get addicted to crushed ice again. It probably doesn't help that we have a crushed ice machine at my house. I have a cup full after school while I'm studying and a cup before bed. I crave it so bad!

At first I was loving the ice and enjoying chewing it up.....


Then I started to notice I was getting frequent headaches and jaw pain and it kept getting worse and worse! I began to hate my love of crushed ice.....

Still trying to break the habit. I've only had one cup in the last two days. The End.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Drink Mom's spinach protein shakes every morning with her, it kicked her ice habit!

Stephanie said...

The "green drink" kind of makes me sick when it's near the bottom and there's a high concentration of spinach particles.