One of the sources of joy in my life is being a big sister to so many dang cute brothers and sisters. I love them all so much. Sure, I sometimes get annoyed but that's normal. I have enjoyed living at home and being closer to some in St. George and being able to visit the Logandale ones more, too. They are growing up way too fast so I love that I can spend time with them now while they still think I'm the coolest, funniest big sister.
On Wednesday morning, I was woken up by Paige's sweet little voice asking me to do her hair crazy for school that day. I originally planned to do a mohawk but we only had about 10 minutes. She loved the end result and even won a prize in her class for craziest hair. Later that night, she and I had a sister date to the haunted corn maze. I was laughing the entire time because Paige was screaming "OH MY GOODNESS" and "NO, NO, NO!!" through the whole thing.
Friday, October 29, 2010
Being a big sister
Tonight, I went to Derek's last football game before division starts next week. He's one of the best on the team and so fun to watch play! He's the wide receiver and kicker so he's always making touchdowns and intercepting the ball. I love him so much I let him hug me after his games even though he's completely drenched with sweat. I have been crazy about him for 13 years. Derek is my sweetest, most handsome, favorite boy. He's finally almost taller than me. Sad day.
Posted by
Stephanie
at
10:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment