Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sleep Cycle

I bought a new app on my phone called Sleep Cycle. It's supposed to be an alarm clock that "analyzes your sleep patterns and wakes you in the lightest sleep phase - a natural way to wake up where you feel rested and relaxed." Sounds cool, right? I love the soothing noise options for the alarm. I'm not sure if it is really accurate or legitimate but I'll keep using it and see what I think. Here are the statistics from my last 2 nights of sleep:



Has anyone else tried this app? What are your thoughts? If not, splurge on the 99 cents and let me know what you think!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sleep-cycle-alarm-clock/id320606217?mt=8

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Stephanie, how on earth do you live on so little sleep? I am so very jealous. GO TO BED EARLIER!

Stephanie said...

7 hours of sleep is perfect for me with a couple 20 minute naps a week. How much do you need?

I am asleep between 12-1am. I get more accomplisted at night and focus better while studying. Mornings are not my thing.