1. I need yoga every week. Nothing else relaxes me and quiets my mind like it does.
2. What's in my head isn't reality. Real life is reality not what's in my head.
3. This weekend I fell in love with James Taylor again for the millionth time. I don't think it gets much better than his music, especially "Something in the Way She Moves" or "You Can Close Your Eyes". Sigh.
4. Less is usually more. My life is much more simple and slow paced than it used to be, and it took time to adjust, but I am so much more satisfied now. I have time to fill my life with more meaningful things that I love and I feel very fulfilled. It's strange.
5. I don't have to wait for the house to burn to the ground before I walk away. I can leave as soon as it catches on fire.
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Top 5 Sunday Night Deep Thoughts
Posted by
Stephanie
at
6:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Some very interesting deep thoughts. Though, I completely agree with #2 - there are times that you concoct an alternate reality in your own head.
Post a Comment