I'm a fairly low maintenance person when it comes to hair, makeup, and beauty products but there are a few things that I must have everyday. Once I find something I love I use it forever so most things on this list have been in my life for quite awhile.
1. Shaka Laka Classic Coconut lip balm. I normally order it in bulk online because it's so hard to find. The Chevron in Beaver and St. George, UT have them. That's all I know of.
2. It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In product. My old roommate used to use this and I thought it smelled like heaven. I spray it on before I blow dry my hair and loved how soft and smooth my hair is.
3. Bare Minerals Well Rested. This is the best thing I have used to cover up the dark circles under my eyes. I don't use foundation and powders normally don't have enough coverage so this is the perfect option.
4. Secret Clinical Strength Light and Fresh Scent. Best deodorant ever!! My armpits always smell great even if I don't shower for 2 days then sweat at the gym. I even make people smell them to prove it! Haha
5. A&F 8 Perfume. This has been my smell for the last 10 years and I'm still not sick of it. Most perfumes give me a migraine and make me nauseous but 8 is the only exception.
What are some of your favorite, must have products??





2 comments:
I feel like I am watching the Oprah's favorite things episode. And I agree on the 8 perfume. It's the only one that doesn't make me sick.
I love it. And I love that you make people smell your armpits..I forget how much fun you are!
Post a Comment