Tonight I was talking with my mom and sisters when McKenna asks me "Why aren't you married?" This is a fairly normal question for me to hear, especially from my younger siblings. I have had many talks with them about relationships, love, and marriage. BUT then, McKenna says, "The fattest man in the world is married and the "tree man"is married and even people with no arms and legs are married, so why can't you find anyone to marry?" Hahahahahaha! I didn't even try to respond or defend myself. We all just laughed, a lot.
Someday I will try it again.....
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
The Truth
Posted by
Stephanie
at
9:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You got plenty of time to be married. Enjoy your own time right now... marriage will come- when its right! :)
I agree Meghan. I feel no rush or pressure to get married. I am enjoying this time!
P.S. I miss you and need to call you back!
Oh my heck...only a sister would say that!
Post a Comment